ICTBroadcast is Asterisk based, but if a customer specifies their requirements we might be able to fulfill them.
Addons are modules which will extend / add new features to existing ICTBroadcast installation. you can fax and voice broadcast without buying any additional addon but for Email,SMS,Appointment,Inbound and Survey support you have to buy additional modules.
Yes you can use your own termination, and yes white labeling is available in our Service Provider Edition of ICTBroadcast.
No ,only linux / centos 7.x supported. Operating System CentOS 6.x or CentOS 7.x with ssh root access.
Once we install it on centos 7.x server, any one can accss and use it as it's a web aplication so any person can access fron any operative system.
Modems are not suitable for setting up our software . Gsm gateway or card that supports Asterisk is required as GSM Gateways use a SIM card and connect with a cellular tower. They convert the cellular connection to SIP and provide the connection as a trunk to a VoIP PBX. These gateways connect GSM networks to VoIP networks.
If trunk successfully configured but calls still failing then you need to confirm following parameters
1. Caller ID
Do gateway / provider impose any caller id format / pattern or require some fixed caller id, If so what is it ?
2. Dialing Prefix
Do you need to prefix outgoing calls with certain prefix ? And please also confirm if you have to dial 0, 00 Or 01, 011 ?
Do said gateway / provider require registration, If so what username and password combination you have to use ?
Log in to ICTBroadcast system and start Interactive Campaign. After call is answered and recipient pressed key 1, call forwarded on Elastix's Queue and then it gets forwarded to live agent at his registered IP-phone / Soft-phone from queue.
1. Create an extension in ICTBroadcast and assign it to any user like "admin"
2. Configure said extension in Elastix as inbound trunk like
host=ICTBroadcast IP address
On remote / external call center .
1. Create a queue and add agents as per your requirements
2. Create a extra extension and make sure that this extension can access queue
On ICTBroadcast system
1. Click Administration => Agents / Extensions
2, Click on Edit link of any extension at right hand side
3. Select "External Call Centre" at "forwarding" tab.
4. Enter IP Address and other information of Trunk needed to dial external Number
5. Enter External number with all prefixes needed
6. Assign to admin / user
- Add new DID's
- Select [System] as "Assigned to" and select [Recording Studio] against "usage" and save it 3.Publish these DID at your website or Email these DID's to update users to use these DID's for recording purpose
Using Recording Studio
- Click on "My Account" at main menu and note account # and pin code
- Dial one of available DID
- On answer, IVR will ask to enter account number, Please enter account number and then press # key