Modems are not suitable for setting up our software . Gsm gateway or card that supports Asterisk is required as GSM Gateways use a SIM card and connect with a cellular tower. They convert the cellular connection to SIP and provide the connection as a trunk to a VoIP PBX. These gateways connect GSM networks to VoIP networks.
If trunk successfully configured but calls still failing then you need to confirm following parameters
1. Caller ID
Do gateway / provider impose any caller id format / pattern or require some fixed caller id, If so what is it ?
2. Dialing Prefix
Do you need to prefix outgoing calls with certain prefix ? And please also confirm if you have to dial 0, 00 Or 01, 011 ?
Do said gateway / provider require registration, If so what username and password combination you have to use ?
Log in to ICTBroadcast system and start Interactive Campaign. After call is answered and recipient pressed key 1, call forwarded on Elastix's Queue and then it gets forwarded to live agent at his registered IP-phone / Soft-phone from queue.
1. Create an extension in ICTBroadcast and assign it to any user like "admin"
2. Configure said extension in Elastix as inbound trunk like
host=ICTBroadcast IP address
On remote / external call center .
1. Create a queue and add agents as per your requirements
2. Create a extra extension and make sure that this extension can access queue
On ICTBroadcast system
1. Click Administration => Agents / Extensions
2, Click on Edit link of any extension at right hand side
3. Select "External Call Centre" at "forwarding" tab.
4. Enter IP Address and other information of Trunk needed to dial external Number
5. Enter External number with all prefixes needed
6. Assign to admin / user
- Add new DID's
- Select [System] as "Assigned to" and select [Recording Studio] against "usage" and save it 3.Publish these DID at your website or Email these DID's to update users to use these DID's for recording purpose
Using Recording Studio
- Click on "My Account" at main menu and note account # and pin code
- Dial one of available DID
- On answer, IVR will ask to enter account number, Please enter account number and then press # key
1. Click on "My Account" at main menu and note account # and pin code
2. Dial one of available DID
4. On answer, IVR will ask to enter account number, Please enter account number and then press # key
5. IVR will ask to enter pin code , Please enter pin code and press # key
6. After the tone, Record your message and when done press # key
7. Now newly recorded voice message will be played which allow user to
press 1 for confirmation
press 2 to listen recorded message
press 3 to rerecord message
ICTBroadcast GUI help user to create and manage countries, destinations , rates and routes and provide interface to search/filter destination based on country and .
Following are two important functions of GUI.
When user select a country ICTBroadcast use country dialing_code to fetch all matching prefixes from destination table..
When user select a region ICTBroadcast use region id to fetch all matching countries and also trigger above mentioned action.
Show Country Name
By default ICTBroadcast is configured on international prefix format. So admin don't have to do anything if he/she wants to use international prefixes. All the regions, countries and destinations are already created.
However, If admin decides to use ICTBroadcast only for local destination and want to avoid extra (international prefix) digits, then admin can use following instruction to setup local or custom prefix system.
Clean all Existing Settings
Login at command prompt as root
Edit required front end file like like recording.php
Locate form function ending with "_form" like "recording_form"
Locate the text needed to be replaced and modify accordingly ( you can enter appropriate value for #title and #description tags)
If you decide to use "t" function then remember to include new text in translation file in /usr/ictbroadcast/wwwroot/translation directory
Following is example block from recording.php