Unified Communication is an integrated communication system it consists of a wide range of applications and technologies which control a single communication platform. Unified Communication supports real-time communications like Video conferencing, instant messaging, call control, VoIP, and as well nonreal-time communications like unified messaging, integrated voicemail, EMail, SMS, and fax.
Benefits Of Unified Communication
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced costs
- User Friendly
Unified communication is a secure method of communication. Multimedia communication is first encrypted before transmitted across the network. It is very useful when sensitive information needs to transmit. It can be transmitted via phone, video, or email.
Unified communication is designed in such a way that it increases employee efficiency. It allows employees to used different modes of communication methods to communicate with customers.
Unified communication is a cost-effective method of communication. Instead of purchasing different communication software (SMS software, email software, voice software, survey software, fax software) to accomplish different needs, it would be better to purchase unified communication software. It fulfills needs and saves cost as well.
Unified communication allows the user to access all communication solutions in one place. It removes the need to check countless platforms. It provides the same interface for each application therefore its becomes easy to use. It simplifies the method of communication.
Features and Uses Of Unified Communication
- Call control
- Speech recognition
- Email marketing and broadcasting
- Bulk SMS broadcasting and messaging
- Voice survey and polls
- IVR designer
- Custom caller id
- Multi-tenant and multi-campaign
- Scalability and load balancing
- Internet telephony
- Instant messaging
- Video conferencing and broadcasting
- Screen sharing
- Fax blasting
- Voice broadcasting
- Inbound campaign
- Interactive voice broadcasting
- Answering machine detection(AMD)
- DNC and opt-out for compliance
ICTBroadcast- A Unified Communication Software Solution
ICTBroadcast is an excellent unified communication autodialer software solution. It has the ability to blast thousand of concurrent calls at a time. ICTBroadcast together all communication software in one place. It provides a single platform for unified communication like SMS, Fax, Email, and Voice communication. It has simple, reliable, powerful and provides a user-friendly web portal for effective and efficient communications management.
Features Of ICTBroadcast Unified Communication
ICTBroadcat provides multi-tenant and multi-campaign features.
- Improved dashboard with monitoring system statistics, user campaigns, channel usage, and campaign statistics is fast, efficient, and streamlined.
- Provide each campaign statistics and reporting.
- It provides the features of user switching, balance management, real-time billing, live monitoring, and managing user campaigns.
- It offers a survey campaign to conduct the voice-based survey.
- It manages contacts destination-wise, filters duplicate and invalid contacts, and also import contacts from external files in CSV form.
- It allows you to schedule your communication according to the start and ends times.