Before installing ICTBroadcast please make sure that you meet following requirements before you proceed with installation.
Dedicated server Minimum core2due 3.0 ghz with 2 GB Ram and 160 GB Hard Disk
Step 1. Installation from RPM Packages
New installation of CentOS 6.x without any additional software or control panel
Please issue following command as "root" on 64-bit CentoOS 6.x server
1. First of all install EPEL repository, it will provide all required dependencies required by the ICTBroadcast.
yum install http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm
2. After that install ICTBroadcast repository
yum install https://service.ictinnovations.com/repo/6/x86_64/ict-release-6-2.noarch.rpm
3. Now you can install ICTBroadcast
yum install ictbroadcast
Step 2. Database setup
1. After installation is complete, open your browser and point it to your server IP address / Host name followed by install.php. For example,
2. Fill the form and submit. It will setup ICTBroadcast database on new server (it may take several minutes so be patient) when done you can proceed with product registration.
Note: Please enter MySQL root password here, if you don't know about it or have not set any password yet, then you can leave this filed empty.
Step 3. Registration
After database setup browser will be redirected to registration screen, here you have to enter license information. But before you proceed you need to get license key from service portal . To get the key you have to follow given instructions:
1. Visit Service portal https://service.ictinnovations.com/cart.php?gid=1 and click on "choose another category" link at top
2. Place order for ICTBroadcast Enterprise free version
3. Finally, login at service portal . After login, Please click Services -> My Services and then click on Details in front of corresponding service / product. here you can find your license key.