We offer two editions of ICTBroadcast as discussed below
1. ICTBroadcast Enterprize Edition suitable for enterprises and organizations for their own marketing and mass communications needs
2. ICTBroadcast Service Provider Edition is a B2B business application suitable for ITSP / telecom carriers to offer hosted telemarketing services to third party organizations and bill them for their services
You can have either ICTBroadcast edition as per your requirements in order to set up your own telemarketing platform also integrate it with GSM / 3G / 4G Mobile Networks to terminate either voice or SMS messages, Both ICTBroadcast Editions support multi-tenant capabilities means ICTBroadcast supports multiple users with each user capable to run multiple campaigns from his own web portal same time.
You need the following to set up your own telemarketing platform to broadcast SMS Messages or terminate Voice calls to Mobile networks globally. you can run multiple campaigns with multiple users at a time too.
1. Server and sufficient Internet bandwidth
minimum server specs
Quad-core 3.0 GHz
4 GB RAM
160 GB HD
A single call consumes a 64 kbps data rate therefore you need sufficient uplink/downlink data rate to accommodate your concurrent calls capacity.
2. ICTBroadcast Enterprise Edition License or ICBroadcast SP License as per your needs
Please visit the following links to introduce yourself with ICTBroadcast and compare the features and pricing of both editions to make a choice as per your needs
If you are interested to become an ITSP, the following pages will guide you through
3. VOIP GSM gateway or VoIP Provider to terminate Voice calls or SMS Messages to GSM / 3G / 4G networks, PSTN carries
ICTBroadcast uses open-source communication engine Asterisk http://www.asterisk.org/ at the backend for Voice or Fax calls and open-source Kannel http://www.kannel.org/ for SMS Messaging, therefore, please make sure that selected hardware/gsm VoIP gateway support Asterisk http://www.asterisk.org/ or Open source Kannel http://www.kannel.org/ accordingly.
The following page will give more details about VOIP GSM gateways
The following page will help you to select a wholesale VOIP provider for your needs