1. Click Administration => Agents / Extensions
2, Click on Edit link of any extension at right hand side
3. Select "External Call Centre" at "forwarding" tab.
4. Enter IP Address and other information of Trunk needed to dial external Number
5. Enter External number with all prefixes needed
6. Assign to admin / user
- Add new DID's
- Select [System] as "Assigned to" and select [Recording Studio] against "usage" and save it 3.Publish these DID at your website or Email these DID's to update users to use these DID's for recording purpose
Using Recording Studio
- Click on "My Account" at main menu and note account # and pin code
- Dial one of available DID
- On answer, IVR will ask to enter account number, Please enter account number and then press # key
1. Click on "My Account" at main menu and note account # and pin code
2. Dial one of available DID
4. On answer, IVR will ask to enter account number, Please enter account number and then press # key
5. IVR will ask to enter pin code , Please enter pin code and press # key
6. After the tone, Record your message and when done press # key
7. Now newly recorded voice message will be played which allow user to
press 1 for confirmation
press 2 to listen recorded message
press 3 to rerecord message
ICTBroadcast GUI help user to create and manage countries, destinations , rates and routes and provide interface to search/filter destination based on country
Following are two important functions of GUI.
When user select a country ICTBroadcast use country dialing_code to fetch all matching prefixes from destination table.. When user select a region ICTBroadcast use region id to fetch all matching countries and also trigger above mentioned action.
Show Country Name
Login at command prompt as root
Edit required front end file like like recording.php
Locate form function ending with "_form" like "recording_form"
Locate the text needed to be replaced and modify accordingly ( you can enter appropriate value for #title and #description tags)
If you decide to use "t" function then remember to include new text in translation file in /usr/ictbroadcast/wwwroot/translation directory
Following is example block from recording.php