ICTBroadcast advance predictive dialer with unified communication support is a performance and productivity accelerating call center software that provides multiple services in a single product. The advanced predictive dialer is an extremely powerful tool for improving customer satisfaction and boosting marketing services.
Before discussing the features of ICTBroadcast, we’ll briefly introduce different types of Auto dialers used in contact center business and later we will discuss the working principle and the powerful features of the ICTBroadcast with predictive dialer and unified communication support.
Types of dialers/dialing technologies
The advance predictive dialer is an advanced type of auto dialer that dials a list of numbers and connect calls to agents or play pre-recorded messages. ICTBroadcast advance predictive dialer comprises of versatile predictive dialer with unified communication support. The other auto dialer techniques are briefly discussed below:
Voice broadcasting delivers a pre-recorded message to live callers or machines. It can connect and schedule calls as per the algorithm. It can also prompt the user to provide input using DTMF keys. However, voice broadcasting dialers have higher latency, low performance, and poor efficiency.
The preview dialer providers the information of the customer (called person) before the agent place the call. The agent has an option to decide whether he wants to make the call or not. This technique also has lower latency as the agents may waste much time on decision-making.
The progressive dialer has the advantage that it automatically connects the call and the agent can view information of the called person for a few seconds. However, the agent cannot cancel the call or make any other decision and it is often called a forced preview dialer. It significantly reduces call latency but includes limited features only.
The power dialers save time as it automatically makes outgoing calls when the agent is available. The agent can view the required information before the call is made. It enables the agent to make the maximum number of calls in less time. However, power dialers have lower efficiency as compared to the predictive dialer. In power dialers, the call is connected to the agents only, and no pre-recorded message is played.
An autodialer is similar to a power dialer but it can play pre-recorded messages, prompt users to press digital keys or connect to live agents. The auto dialer is a hybrid technology that includes voice broadcasting and power dialers. The voice broadcasting makes automatic calls and play pre-recorded messages while power dialers make automatic calls and connect it to live agent. The auto dialer includes a variety of other functions such as machine detection, call recording, and call recording, etc. Auto dialers include the characteristics of all of the previously mentioned techniques.
The predictive dialer techniques use a powerful algorithm to determine the best time to dial that significantly saves time. It calls multiple numbers at the same time and the connected call is transferred to the live agent. The predictive dialer also uses pre-recorded voice messages and other techniques.
ICTBroadcast, the advanced predictive dialer
The ICTBRoadcast uses a predictive dialing technique along with IVR Studio to design custom campaigns as per business scenario along with advanced dialing techniques using simple drag and drop tools and it becomes much easier for a layman to IVR Studio for different and complex business scenarios with no issue.
A new call connection is established before the previous call established therefore it has low chances of the idle agent. The advanced predictive dialer uses previous call records to determine the probability of answered calls and waiting time to improve the algorithm and changes the strategies accordingly. The smart predictive dialer is supported by a variety of technologies and services such as speech recognition, text-to-speech, machine detection, call recording, and call forwarding, etc. It can play recorded messages, prompt users to provide input, or connect to live agents as per requirements. The predictive dialer can be based on standalone hardware components, software-based, cloud-based, and integrated with the software. This dialer boosts the sales and marketing services by optimizing resource allocation and utility. As the dialer performs multiple functions automatically, it saves agents time and energy. The integration of additional services, software, and cloud technology can provide ideal performance.
Unified communication support
Unified communication support is a set of business, marketing, and enterprise communication service that provides multiple functionalists at the same time. Unified communication support includes instant messaging, fax, SMS, Email, voice broadcasting, outbound communication, web-based functions, call recording, data sharing, and real-time and non-real-time communication services. Unified communication support can be used for direct or broadcast communication using data signal techniques or internet protocol techniques. Unified communication techniques can be integrated with smart predictive dialers, IVR Studio, or any other technology that can provide a variety of services simultaneously.
Advance predictive dialer with unified communication support
ICTBroadcast advance predictive dialer with unified communication support is a web-based marketing and business software. Integrated with the best dialer and communication support technologies, it provides a variety of functionalities that include:
- Fully supported and integrated with the latest technologies,
- Simultaneously connects multiple calls
- Blended dialing technique that optimizes agent’s performance
- Bulk marketing and business communication techniques
- call center fully supportive and collaborative solution
- Fully compatible with existing systems, technologies, techniques, third-party software, cloud-based technology, and law compliance
- No hardware, software, or graphical restrictions
- Powerful dialing algorithm that automatically improves dialing behavior
- Close-to-zero idle time during call connectivity and distribution
- Supports voice broadcasting, agent campaign, inbound campaign, subscription campaign, outbound campaign, survey/fax/SMS/email campaign
- Can be integrated on the digital, manual, automatic, hardware-based system or IVR Studio
- Personal, inbound, outbound, and dynamic communication for call and contact centers
- Campaign statistics, reporting, scheduling, and support services
- Unified and predictive dialer
- Answering Machine Detection (AMD) and Do Not Call (DNC) support
- Advanced user management, contact management, call throttling, and call monitoring
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Agent panel and dashboard that shows all required information
- Agent campaign, agent statistics, support, and evaluation report
- Multi-tenant, multi-campaign, polling, billing service, payment scheduling, routing, and rating management
- Offline, online, and cloud-based software integration in real-time
- Automated business-to-business telemarketing
- HLR lookup, CNAME, and HLR support service
- One-to-one, direct, and broadcast communication using least cost routing technique
- Multiple, central, elastic and dedicated SIP trunk along with role support, configuration, and administration gateway
- Real-time and non-real-time communication and control features
- Asterisk and CRM management, integration, and support service
- Emergency notification, push call status, and appointment remainder
- Stable and scalable call center solution
- Equally suitable for small, medium, and diverse businesses
- Automated and IVR Studio
- Optimize ROI, maximize contact rate, and exponentially increase sales
- Boost performance, reduce cost, save time and fully maximize resource allocation