How to prepare the system for ICTBroadcast installation
Basic hardware requirements
Following are the minimum requirements to set up your own broadcasting platform
1. Server machine Dual Core 3.0 GHz or higher with 4 GB Ram Minimum
2. Operating System CentOS 7. x with ssh root access
3. Trunk / Gateway An account with wholesale VOIP company for voice and fax transmission
4. Static IP to access the server remotely also register the license
There are two options to set up a Linux Server for ICTBroadcast Installation
a) On-premise Server
1. Download the latest version of CentOS 7. x iso image from http://wiki.centos.org/Download and burn it on DVD
2. Install CentOS 7. x with the following instructions as discussed below
For CentOS 7.x
3. Please Note the root password that you set during installation and provide us your Static IP address and said root password (ssh access ) to access your server remotely.
We will provide basic installation, configuration, and testing support to make sure your setup is fully functional. We do offer installation support services with all packages free of cost.
b) Hosted Dedicated Server / Server on a rental basis.
1) Select the latest available version of CentOS 7. x also configure your server as Unmanageable (without any additional control panel) while making an order for a dedicated server, Following you will find a list of best-dedicated server providers
2) Provide Static IP of Dedicated Server with root password ( ssh access ) to access your server remotely.